Monday, January 10, 2011

Because I'm So Stylish

Thanks to Lizzy and Shannon, I am now not only a stylish blogger, I am an AWARD-WINNING stylish blogger.  Thanks a bazillion, girls!  You really know how to stroke my ego!




Here are the rules to accepting this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

Here are seven things about me...and since I'm so undoubtedly interesting, you can read more about me here and here:

1.  I generally don't like other people's children.  There are a few exceptions, but not many.  It's not that I don't like kids, it's that I don't like kids that I can't whip for being mouthy.

2.  I almost always have a Nalgene bottle with me.  It's not so much because I care about saving the environment from the billions of water bottles used in a year, but more because I want everyone to think I'm that outdoorsy-Nalgene-bottle-having-type-person.

3.  Nothing grosses me out more than someone with food in their teeth.

4.  When I lived in Japan, I was a full-blown cleavage slut.  Sometimes I still wish I were because it was really kind of fun.

5.  I have a slight potty mouth.  I try to restrain myself on my blog...and in real life, but if someone's a candy-ass, I'm going to call him one. 

6.  When I see people park in the handicapped parking at the store, sometimes I wait for them to get out of their car to see if they really are visibly handicapped.  If they're not, I want to confront them.  Then again, sometimes I park in the "mothers with children parking" when I don't have my baby with me, so I guess I'd be a big hypocrite.

7.  It really bothers me when people higher paying jobs talk down to me because I'm just a secretary.  I want to scream at them that I have the same bloody degree that they do and that I'm so super smart, they're just lucky I don't unleash my wealth of knowledge on them because if I did, oooo-weee, they'd regret talking to me like that.

I'm going to have to work to get up to 15 people to pass this on to, but in the mean time, here's my list:

1.  Holli at The Aftermath of Happily Ever After
2.  Stephanie at A Common Life
3.  Rachel at Rachel Says So
4.  Emily at emily.
5.  Emily at Observations of an Oblivious Woman

...I'll come up with the other ones later...

No comments: