Thursday, March 05, 2015

Seventeen Years

Seventeen years.

Seems like a long time.

Because it actually is.  At least sometimes.

I look at Carolyn Part II and laugh at how NOT like you she is.  She couldn't be more opposite if she tried.  Because, you see, she is just like me.  I was hoping for a reincarnation, but I did not get my wish.  I think Heavenly Father thinks it's a funny joke.  When you see him, ask him, ok?

It's a cold, wet day here today.  And that's kind of how I feel inside.  I know, so, so deep of me to think that way, right?  Me, who's never actually had a deep thought in my entire life.

Speaking of Deep Thoughts, I looked up Jack Handy the other day and laughed my head off.  Whatever happened to that guy?  The Internet ruined him, probably.  Because he probably got on Pinterest and realized that he'd never had an original thought in his entire life.  Just like me.

I was feeling super funny the other day and thought I'd write myself up a Top Ten list.  It never saw the light of day because I was really the only one who'd think it was funny.  And maybe you.  But you're not here to appreciate it, so I deleted it.  That's right, I didn't even write it out on a piece of paper even though the lady at the mother's day out program gave me a super cool pen that I've been protecting with my life.

Anyway.

Miss you, wish you were here, blah, blah, blah.  And wherever you are, you're thinking, "Well at least I'm not still there, sucka!"