Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pictures from my Phone

I am so far behind.  Like so far behind I feel like if the new year comes and I am not caught up, it'll never happen.  Ok, so not that far behind, I guess.  But it is December 27th and how on earth has it been two months since Halloween?  HOW?!

We've been sick.

Tater turned one.

We had Thanksgiving where I made the ENTIRE DINNER all by myself for the first time EVER.

Our laptop totally crapped out - probably because we have two kids and no where to hide the thing.

And then December just....went...fast.  And it's the 27th all the sudden!

Carolyn has also entered the stage in her life where she doesn't think I should take pictures of her.  So I have very few.

Anyway, I thought I'd start with a few pictures because I know how to get those - which is not the case with anything else.






















No comments: