1. It drives me absolutely crazy that my blog is all wonky if you open it in Internet Explorer. The only way it looks normal is in Google Chrome. I don't like Google Chrome.
2. We took our tax papers over to H&R Block today. Good grief, but it's expensive to get your taxes done there. Thankfully, our return was enough to cover the damage.
3. A conversation with Carolyn:
Me: Hey, you have a little rash on your bum. Let's put some cream on it, ok?
Carolyn: Sour cream?
Me: No, dude, not sour cream.
Carolyn: Sour cream is not a good choice?
Me: No, it's not.
Carolyn: Well, what about whipped cream?
4. I think our mailman is stealing our packages. I swear that one in three things I order never shows up. And speaking of that, what happens to lost packages? Like they've got to put them somewhere, right? Is there any way I could get access to that place? Because I bet there are some pretty great things in those lost packages.
5. I took my first yoga class yesterday. I liked it despite the fact that there was no way I could move the way I was supposed to. Also, the mats the gym had for us smelled really bad. So much for all of those deep, cleansing breaths I was supposed to be taking. Does anyone clean those things? Anyway, today my shoulders and lower abs are sore. And I didn't have to do a single crunch or push up. And that equals awesome.