Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Wishes

It's my dream to travel Europe. 

Mostly Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and south France.

And maybe Croatia.

And I'd like to see Prague just for a few hours.

Just because I saw a pretty picture once.

I want to buy a Eurail pass and ride first class.

I want to look out the window and ask someone, "Um, excuse me, do you know where we are?"

And they'll say, "These are the Swiss Alps, baby."

And I'll smile and look back out the window and be all like, "Yeah, I know.  And I'm totally here looking at them in person instead of googling them incessantly and pinning pictures to Pinterest. BOO-YA!"

And Husband and I will pretend that this is us.

Even though he won't want to pretend with me because he doesn't do things like that even if I beg and beg.

But the best part about all of it is that we will magically be there at just the right time to ski in the mountains and sunbathe in the valleys.

Although, I don't know if you can drink hot chocolate while sunbathing, and I also need to do that, so...

I've heard they have tiny Nutella packets in the free breakfast services.

I might hoard some so I can lick it while I ski.

The good news for all of you is that I would write witty and informative blog posts so all of you could pretend you're there with me.

In this I would feel quite magnanimous.

You're welcome.

And as long as I'm wishing for things that will never happen, I'd like to look just like I do now, but somehow be super photogenic.

Because I'm sooooo not.

It's like I lean the wrong way and make myself have seven more chins than I actually have.

No comments: