Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This Week


There's a family at church who has "some land" about 45 minutes from Beaumont.  Two weeks ago, they invited some of us out to a camp fire and s'mores.  Number one, how on earth are s'mores soooooo delicious?  Ugh.  I ate four of them.

Number two, I so wish I "had some land".  I'm city claustrophobic.  In town, I feel like I can't breathe.  I need room.  Lots and lots of room.  Without people and having to watch for cars so my kid can ride her bike.  And never having to listen to my next-door-neighbor's car stereo.


Here's The Tank taking a ride to the tire shop.  Carolyn loved watching them load it on the tow truck.  She kept looking at me saying, "Mama, is that berry cool?!"



Carolyn loves Kroger.  Because they give her a billion stickers every time we go there.



There's a lady in my Zumba class on Tuesday/Thursday who is one of my very favorite people EVER.  She's 51-years-old, looks younger than I do, and admits to buying all of her accessories (which are many) in the junior department. She wears giant hoop earrings to class. She had this winner on the other day.  She calls it "Charlie".



It was 60 degrees today but Carolyn thought it was 30.  She insisted on her hat.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting because I'm cut off from the world with no cell phone and no internet. Just wanted you to know I read this and I liked it. :-)