Thursday, December 06, 2012

This Week on Facebook

If someone had taped the Zumba class this morning and sent it to Rihanna, she'd take one look at me and be all like, "How can I get this girl as my star backup dancer?!" And I'd be all like, "Just let me wear my knee length Nike shorts and a shirt that covers my gut and I'm there, dude."


The Kid brought me a diaper this morning and said, "Look! A moon on a diaper! It's a waxing gibbous moon because it's getting bigger. In a couple of days, it wil be a full moon." Naturally...


I would just like to thank people I know for having babies so I can go to the hospital and check out awesome baby names. Today, there were twins - D'Conner and D'Marian. Because that D' makes all the difference in the world.


Twenty-five minutes into potty training, two accidents and The Kid is screaming, "Please put my diaper back on! PLEASE!" Things are not going well...


Straight from The Kid's mouth: I don't like a Longhorn, I like an Aggie! Husband could not be more proud.


If cleaning a poop mural off of your wall is bad, cleaning one off the hallway carpet is ten times worse.


I vote we cancel life between Thanksgiving and Christmas and just party, party all the time. All of this having to work and be responsible is getting in my way.


Do you ever have days where you just want to throw up your hands and scream, "I GIVE UP!"


The Kid is obsessed with the food drive box at the gym. We talked yesterday about how sometimes people don't have enough to eat. This morning she told me she was taking some money to the gym to share with the people who are hungry. She then proceeded to gather up a quarter and a penny. I cried. Here's hoping she always has a generous spirit!


From the gym straight to McDonald's. And I wonder why Victoria's Secret never calls...

No comments: