Friday, October 26, 2012

Trucks

Carolyn likes trucks. 

And helicopters. 

And backhoes. 

And this video of someone making tiny erasers that look like hamburgers and french fries from a little eraser making kit. 

Naturally, that video is made my a Japanese man because there's no one else in this entire world that would spend that much time making an eraser.

But, I digress.

Here is a conversation I had with Carolyn in the car today:

Carolyn:  Look, mama, it's an ABC truck!  You see it, ABC truck?
Me:  What color is it?
Carolyn:  It's a brown ABC truck.
Me:  Naw, dude, that's a UPS truck.
Carolyn:  It's an ABC truck.
Me:  No, U-P-S.  Can you say that?  U-P-S.
Carolyn:  ABCU truck.
Me:  That's good enough.


Also, I've been shopping at two consignment stores within the last two days and needless to say, I am HOOKED.

I know what you're going to say:  It's just a more expensive thrift store.

But at one, they had these tiny pink cowboy boots that are just Carolyn's size.

How lucky!!

No comments: