Friday, October 26, 2012

Hallo-Weener

Let me state just for the record that Husband totally thought of what Carolyn should be for Halloween five weeks ago.

FIVE.

As in 4.99 weeks before I would have.

I ordered a little hat for the costume that same day.

We waited and waited for that hat...and it never came.

Wednesday was Carolyn's first Halloween party (what can I say?  She's an only child so yes, I'm going to take her to multiple Halloween parties.  And yes, she's spoiled rotten) and there we were without the key part to her costume.

You'd think this would be familiar territory for me, but I was trying to think of what we could put her in and was drawing blanks.

Luckily, I had this tutu...that I made for my sister's little girl...and then put in a box to send and never sent it.

My neighbor had a leotard in just the right size.

This is what we got:














1 comment:

Becky said...

I hope that hat comes in before trick-or-treating. Carolyn can be known as the girl who was rockin' the most costumes for Halloween! She is the cutest Snow White ever.