Thursday, May 03, 2012

An Interest in Pinterest

How's that for a clever blog title?

I've been madly pinning things on Pinterest for a few months.

Two weeks ago, I decided to actually try some of the things I'd pinned.

Here are a couple of the results:




I made these because someone who pinned them before me said that they tasted like french fries.  What a load of crap.  That being said, if you're looking for a new, delicious way to make cauliflower, this is it!  Carolyn and I really liked them even if Husband wouldn't eat them.  The recipe says to bake them for an hour - I don't know what's with my oven, but I started checking them at 40 minutes and they were already pretty brown so I took them out.  The only drawback to this get soggy pretty quickly, so you've got to eat them fast!


Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies



These are pretty tasty peanut butter cookies.  I was supposed to put Nutella in them, but I'd tried a recipe with Nutella in it earlier in the week and it was nasty.  Needless to say, I was a little gun-shy the second time and couldn't bare to part with another cupful.  Instead I used peanut butter and chocolate chips. 


We also loved this and this.

Naturally, with all this recipe trying, I had my fair share of disappointments...I figure we're 50/50 so far!

1 comment:

Shannon Ivy said...

Oh yeah, that pulled pork recipe was AWESOME!!!!

I even got requests to for the recipe from others!