Sunday, February 12, 2012

Over the Weekend

A friend gave me a super cute green striped shirt.  

Carolyn is obsessed with it.

If she even catches a glimpse of it, she drags it out and brings it to me to help her put it on:



I guess I should be grateful she wants to wear anything at all.

For the past week, she's been coming to me whining roughly every 15 minutes pulling on her shirt or pants, trying to take them off.

Today she had a cough and a stuffy nose so we didn't go to church.

Instead, we built a fort in the corner of the living room.

This is what she thought about that:




She also found these in a drawer in the kitchen:



She's sassy.
 

1 comment:

Meghan and Matthew said...

I blame this on spending way too much time around my 2 1/2 yr old niece, but that first picture made me think of the YoGabbaGabba dude with green stripes and orange hair/spikes and whatnot. Carolyn is infinitely cuter though. Infinitely.