Saturday, February 18, 2012

Big and Rich

On a scale of 1-10 of how jealous you should be of me right now, I'd say that everyone I know should be at like a 20.

Or maybe 35.

Because last night, I was party to awesomeness such as I've never seen before.

You can probably tell what I did by these stellar pictures I took with my cell phone:

(that I can't find right now)


So now that I've totally given it away (and wished that I'd ignored the rules and brought my real bloody camera because everyone else there did), I'm happy to inform you that the two white blobs you see in the middle of the second picture are, wait for it, BIG AND RICH.

BIG AND RICH!

Famous for Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy (beware of the trashy girls in the video.  Although, I'm pretty sure I would look outstanding in one of those pink fringed cheerleader dealy-bobbies).


And for John Rich being the best Celebrity Apprentice ever.

A lady from church had an extra (read: free) ticket that I scooped up at the last minute.

I'm pretty sure I was the person there that had the best time beside the man in the middle of the seated section double fisting his beers and gettin' down in his white boy way and the two men who had a shouting match that almost-came-to-blows while bumping repeatedly into my left shoulder.

They really did put on a great show that could have only been better had Husband been there so I could sit on his shoulders to see over all the drunkards that got there before I did.

And the best part of all of it?

Had I stuck around after the 37th encore, Big and Rich would have bought me a beer.

It really doesn't get any better than that.




*Note to self:  In order to fit in at the next concert event, buy a bedazzler at Walmart and cover everything you own in rhinestones.




No comments: