Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Second Place = WINNER

1. Thanks to the North Carolina win last night, I finished second in the Former BYU Intramural Employee Bracket Competition. And, while the first place person beat me by some 400 points, I still think I deserve a prize.

2. I was elected this morning to give The Doctor an impromptu lesson on emailing. I wouldn't mind so much except The Doctor generally wants to discuss what he does and does not remember doing when he emailed the last time (approximately 4 years ago). That part takes at least 20 minutes.

3. The Doctor is intent on re-learning email because he is currently obsessed with buying a new computer - a Mac. He can barely turn a computer on. I have no idea why he thinks he needs one at all.

4. I tried so hard today to be nice to a patient that I really don't care for. It all came to a screeching halt when she told me that the pen I lent her didn't work. This is because she'd failed to take the cap off.

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

You seriously need a new job. I'll make you a t-shirt that says something like "My bracket lost by 400 points and all I got was this lousy shirt." Or something.

Brigit said...

Hey Girly, I total get that you would miss Duane. We absolutely LOVE him. Isn't it weird how life turns out sometimes. Who would have every thought my mom and him would be married one day? Not me, but I'm so glad they are. I'll have to suggest that takes some sugar cookies to you in Texas.