Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April's Fool

I haven't thought of one single good joke to play today. The Nurse beat me to the most obvious one - telling The Doctor that I, just like every other woman of child bearing age at the office, am pregnant. It really didn't turn out to be that good of a joke with her as The Doctor recalled for the very first time since she started working for him that she had a hysterectomy two years ago.

The good news is that I smell like a vacation. I found this deodorant called "tropical paradise" which smells like coconuts. Coconuts = vacation. I keep catching myself wondering who on earth smells so good. I have, however, restrained from smelling my armpits.

My toes also look like vacation. Maybe a vacation to a gaudy, loud place. Like New Orleans. Or Chinatown. I let the little Vietnamese girl at the nail shop pick the color. Looks like I was the fool on this one because boy, oh boy, it's ugly.

No comments: