1. I'm having serious doubts about the teaching methods in beauty school. For instance, who on earth teaches the section on proper measuring techniques? I wonder if anyone has actually shown any stylist a ruler. When a client wants you to cut ONE inch, that doesn't mean removing all hair from the shoulder to the bottom of the ear. That's more than one inch. Just for future reference.
2. I'm tired of trying to share my limited knowledge of income taxes with a girl who thinks she is being double taxed. She thinks she pretty much knows everything. Which of course, she doesn't. Because I'm the one that knows everything.
3. I think it's hilarious that I have 120 friends on Facebook. Because I don't have any friends in real life.
4. I religiously make fun of Beaumontians for being scared of cold weather. However, this past week, not only has it been chilly (which I LOOOOOOVE), it has been dry. Dry enough that I feel like I have dry boogers in my nose all the time. No, I don't feel like I'm sharing too much by telling you that.
5. Have I mentioned that I have a fabulous husband? I do.
6. I'm not allowed to watch TV anymore. I cry while watching all the time - like when the stealth bomber did the fly over at the Rose Bowl. Yup. There's Erin. On the couch. Crying like a baby.
7. We actually did exactly what we were supposed to do at my massage class on Thursday night. It was fabulous.
8. One of our patients told me yesterday that I am "exactly the right size." He told me that I remind him of his wife. Uhhh...sir....I knew your wife. And she was 4'10" and literally weighed 98 pounds. What about that sounds like me?
9. The Judy has sent me a sample of the lotion she is now making. I told you she's a witch. She told me that maybe I could use the lotion in my massage class "on the down low".
10. I honestly used to think that I was a very loud person before I moved to Texas. I don't even hold a candle to some of the women down here. Meaning that I don't even have a candle. I can't even think about having one. Those of you who also thought I was loud were apparently wrong.