Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't Worry! I'm a Massage Therapist!

You know, I don't really know where my life would be right now without Instructor Know-It-All. She provides endless entertainment - true, it's annoying entertainment, but it's entertainment none-the-less.

The other night, as we were discussing first aid and she was interjecting herself into the lecture in any manner possible, we happened on the subject of what you should do when you come upon the scene of an accident.

She stood all the way up, started waving her overly-dramatic hands and shouted, "NO, NO, NO! LISTEN TO ME."

We all looked at her as she proceeded with, "Whatever you do, if you stop to help at an accident, NEVER mention that you are a therapist of ANY KIND."

Uhhh....who in their right mind would honestly get out of their car at the scene of an accident, rush into the middle of it and start screaming, "DON'T WORRY! I'M A MASSAGE THERAPIST! I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT!"

I guess she would. And that's why she brought it up.

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! If I was in an accident and someone came running up and said that they were a massage therapist, I don't quite know what I would say. Man, I'm glad your education is at least giving you lots of humorous opportunities.