Wednesday, June 03, 2015

FitBit!

It's no surprise that I've been struggling to lose weight.

I've done all I know how to do and the scale just won't do what I want it to.

On top of that, I feel like every time I turn around, either I'm sick or someone in the house is sick (over the past month, we've had a viral eye infection and strep throat), so I'm also a bit stir crazy.

Anyway, I mentioned these things to a couple ladies at the gym but thought nothing of it.

Then, two weeks ago, I walked in a bunch of them were sitting there waiting for me with a gift.

I thought it might be a t-shirt - because we love a t-shirt up in here.

But it wasn't.  It was a freaking FitBit (it's the Charge HR kind - it tracks steps taken, calories burned, heart rate, distance traveled, and flights of stair climbed)!

I have never in my life been so surprised, thrilled, or grateful.





No comments: