Monday, October 06, 2014

Family Photo - Eight Years in the Making

My New Year's goal for the past four years has been to take a family photo.  And I was just sure it wouldn't be hard.  And then I looked up and an entire year was gone (and then FOUR entire years) and it hadn't been done.  Also, I may have sort of avoided it thinking, "Oh, by next year, I'll be 20 pounds lighter and it'll be better to do it then."

So, last month, I traded some services with a good friend of mine who is a photographer.  And then kind of swindled her into taking our family pictures.

She's a photographer.  A for real one.  Like she has gear.  And she's the kind of photographer that makes you realize that even though you consider yourself somewhat of a photographer as well, all you really do is randomly dink around with your camera.

Anyway, here are a few of the sneak peak images she posted this morning.  The good news is, she's totally edited out my neck wattle!

Just as a PS We had a majorly hard time getting Tate to smile at all.  I couldn't figure it out because he'd just had a nap and after a good nap, he's usually a super agreeable kid. Then, on the way home, as he was having a major conniption, we realized we hadn't actually fed him since noon.  Mother of the Year!






1 comment:

Mom'sLove said...

Oh My! I LOVE them! awesome job!!!!