Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Water Park

There's a small water park about an hour from our house.
 
We've been regulars there for almost three years.  Because it's inexpensive and just big enough to be entertaining for several hours.
 
And someone in this house has been talking about it for the last year - waiting and waiting until daddy could take a day off to go with us. 
 
Today was the day.  And I thought that someone might pee her pants before we ever got there.
 
The Tater, however, wasn't such a fan.  He spent almost the entire time eating or sleeping...coincidentally, despite my very valiant efforts, he was the only one out of the four of us who also didn't get sunburned.  Maybe Tater was just mad because I bought him a little swim shirt that was about two sizes too small (you suck at sizing properly Circo brand from Target). 
 
PS  They have a mini lazy river and I'll be damned if the thing didn't make me dizzy and nauseous.  I really have no staying power after having children.
 





No comments: