Saturday, September 07, 2013

What We're Doing

Aunt Margaret sent Carolyn a birthday package that included this outfit:
 
 
Carolyn put it on and said, "Oh, man, I look pretty good."
 
We're going to our first NASCAR event in November with Aunt Margaret and Uncle Jared.  Carolyn's been fired up about it for at least four months.  The good news is that now we have gear to wear.  Naturally, I plan to wear a wife beater over my what will then be super-pregnant belly and some daisy dukes.  I figure I'll fit right in.
 
Oh, and it's now September so this:
 
MY PRECIOUS.  Again, nashi is the fruit of the gods.
 
 
And, a friend asked if I could help with her daughter's Halloween costume and this is what I did (don't mind my dirty floor):

 
 
I think it turned out ok, although I learned a lot about what I'll do next time!