Thursday, June 06, 2013

1.  Ok, so forget waterboarding as a form of torture.  Instead, we should put criminals just outside a slash park in Southeast Texas where the water is broken and promise them every 30 minutes that we're almost done fixing it.  Add in a few kids who keep asking when they'll be done and BAM!  Torture!

2.  I seriously can't get enough pickles.  Today I even took a couple of swigs of the juice because I wasn't finished eating, but the pickles were all gone.

3.  I'm going to can some tomatoes.  Because I didn't plant any of my own, but there's a bulk produce order about to happen at church and I'm gonna kill it!

4.  All of this fun-in-the-sun-swimsuit-wearing is really conflicting with my "shave once a week" mantra.

5.  I've puked several times over the past two days.  What's up with that?  No puking and then all the sudden lots of puking?  That just doesn't make any sense.

No comments: