Today Carolyn and I drove over to SPAR Water Park in Sulphur, Louisiana.
Because really, what else would they have in Sulphur beside a sweet, small water park?
Carolyn's been talking about it since Monday (intermingled with mentions of Chuck-E-Cheese), and was super excited to go.
Awesome things that happened:
1. We got there directly after four buses full of school kids and had to wait in line for 20 minutes just to get in.
2. We changed into our swimsuits and then headed to the potty. I thought Carolyn was in there with me...turns out she wasn't. When I realized she was gone, I didn't really know which direction to head to find her and as a result, when she was no where within eye sight, I started to panic. I was running back and forth, yelling her name, had other people looking for her, when suddenly, five or so minutes later, we spotted her climbing her way up the stairs to the monster water slide, past dozens of students, all by herself. Luckily, the lifeguard at the top was actually doing his job and sent her packing.
3. Carolyn urinated on the pavement outside the pool at least twice. That's probably my fault. I thought I was so clever when I taught her how to potty in a swimsuit.
4. She also puked on the smaller slide - after getting a giant mouthful of water. She ran up to me and said, "Do you want to come see my puke all over the slide?!" Yeah. No.
5. And when a woman with a very revealing bikini walked past, Carolyn piped up with, "Whoa. Her boobies are just really, really big!"
6. When it was finally time to leave, Carolyn wanted to get some chips and a drink to take home. So, I got her some nachos and when I handed them to her, this, "Why'd they put this nasty orange sauce all over my chips?"