Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Those are MINE, Thanks

Do you ever think that your problems are just sooooo much worse than anyone else's and nooooo one could ever understand what you're going through and oh, poor, poor me, my life is horrid?

Yeah, I have those days, too.

And then I have conversations with random men that go like this:

Yeah, man, I was addicted to prescription pain killers for years.

And then they put me on this medicine to get me off of that.

And then I got addicted to that.

And then in 2007, I met my love bunny (meaning his wife) and started drinking for the first time in my life.

And that was pretty awesome except that we never had any money and the only thing we ever did was drink.

But my wife passed away two months ago.  I mean, I was out of town, so I really couldn't do anything about it, but it tore me up.

And then while I was out on my front lawn crying one day, these guys I didn't know stopped and wanted to know if they could stay with me and I was like, sure.

An that was a mistake because dude, they robbed me effin' blind...


Yeah...I think I'll keep my own problems, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, the situation could ALWAYS be worse. When put in perspective, my own problems seem like a breeze in the park.

Chris
Familius