Wednesday, January 02, 2013

What Today Looks Like

It's raining again.

I'll never understand how 43 degrees can feel this cold.

Carolyn and I ran errands this morning and this is what we saw while we were out:





Carolyn's supposed to be taking a nap now but instead she's on round three of singing her ABCs. 

She's tried to get out of her room four times, but I'm not buying it.

She's got a snotty nose and a cough so I gave her children's NyQuil.

Everytime I give it to her, I think it will help her sleep.

And it never does.

2 comments:

BexxT said...

Oh man Erin! Watch out for RSV! Seriously, I think half of Austin has it right now. If she starts running a fever with the snot and coughing, take her in to get her tested. Kings has been on a nebulizer for a week because of it...

Vicki in UT said...

The Nyquil may be keeping her awake. Sometimes children react to medications just the opposite of what you would expect. I guess they are too young to have read the rules.