Monday, December 17, 2012

This Week on Facebook

I put some music on this morning and was dancing in my room when The Kid came in and said, "You need to fold clothes, mamma, stop messing around." Who knew I was raising a slave driver?


Worst nightmare realized: Getting sick in a public place and having to spend a prolonged amount of time in a public restroom with a 2-year-old.


Grandma Beryl's carmel corn is like crack. Wooo...MERRY CHRISTMAS indeed!


Johny Manziel wins the Heisman and all day long, ESPNU re-plays ALL of Texas A&M's wins from this year. It's like Husband Nirvana.


Poop on the floor. Poop on the walls. Poop on the bed. Heaven help me, I'm about to lose my ever-lovin' mind!


Out of all the good music out there, The Kid picks up the lyrics from Taylor Swift's We are Never Ever Getting Back Together. She walks around the house singing, "Neber, neber, neber get back togeder...like eber." I joined in and she said, "Your singing is like a fire truck."


I ran 2 miles today. You know, like just jumped on the treadmill and ran like it's something I do all the time. Except I don't. I haven't run that far without stopping in....maybe four years. When I was done, I shouted "I DID IT! I DID IT!" The lady on the treadmill next to me was not impressed. That's the power of Zumba, baby!


How is it that some women look sexy when they sweat and some of us just look sweaty. Maybe it has something to do with how you look pre-sweat...


A lady at the gym actually said to me, "I just love your moves. Do you have professional dance training?" Um....if you count dancing around my room in my undies to The Best of Brittany Spears then yes, yes I do!


Husband is re-watching all of the Lord of the Rings movies. The Kid is now proficient in Golum-speak. She's running around the house saying, "MY PRECIOUS! AHHH!"


The Kid is a HUGE fan of the Christmas tree. Every morning when she runs downstairs to see it, she says, "A Christmas tree! It's so beautiful. It's so wonderful. It's so fancy. It's fantastic!"

No comments: