Saturday, December 29, 2012

Re-Do

I've just now finished re-uploading all of the pictures to my blog that I accidentally erased a couple of months ago.

Well, not all of them.

Only the ones for 2012.

I'm not even going to try to attempt to put back the ones from 2006-2011 - too much work, you know.  And beside, it gives me a massive headache to have to look at a computer screen for that long.

Luckily for me, all (ok, so most, not all) of my pictures are backed up in like seven different places. 

Losing my pictures is one of my greatest fears.

Other greatest fears = failure and snakes. 

Looking back at all of the pictures of Carolyn makes me ache.

The Kid cracks me up.

She's growing up so fast. 

Too fast for my taste, thank you very much.

And guess what? 

It makes me want another one so badly I can barely breathe.

That might be the very first time I've ever felt that way...like in my entire life.

Other than when I saw some 3-6 month onesies at Walmart a couple of weeks ago.

You know how much I love a baby in a onesie.

Do I feel that way because it's something I might not be able to have?

Or because I want to be a parent again?

Or because that's what I'm supposed to do?

I honestly don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because you want to have an excuse to vomit all day and legitimately stay in pajamas all day? Or it's just because new babies are like new cars and smell wonderful....ya know, until solid food is introduced and then, not so much of a good smell.