Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Carolyn's Stuff

Carolyn's been having some....problems.

I swear to you that she's accident prone.

The other day when I had my back turned, she somehow managed to give herself a black eye with my keys.


She looked like Mohammad Ali.
 
 
Then, a couple of days later, she was playing outside and came in bleeding from the foot.

 
It was a pretty good little gash - Carolyn didn't cry a drop.  Since that time, however, she's insisted on having a band-aid on each foot, one Hello Kitty and one Angry Birds (which she calls "Hungry Birds").
 
 
After me telling Carolyn repeatedly how bad her blankey smells, she voluntarily put it into the washer all on her own...and then had to check on it every ten minutes until it was done.

 
Carolyn's new favorite game is "Make a Ritto", which means that we shove her in a pillow case and then she flops around on the floor and on the couch like a dying fish.  Pretty entertaining.
 
 

No comments: