Saturday, May 19, 2012

Five More Things

1.  There was a dude in the Zumba class today.  As in like, a DUDE.  He was probably...50 or older, wearing a sweatband, and his sweat pants pulled up to his armpits.  Bless his heart, though, he was certainly trying.

2.  While driving to the grocery store, I saw a fully grown man riding his Harley while wearing a full-body Storm Trooper backpack.  Um.  Isn't that like an oxymoron of coolness or something?

3.  The guy who acts like Jiffrensen from the movie Bowfinger still totally works at the Jack In the Box on College Street.  Seeing and talking to him makes my day every, single time.  I haven't seen him in over a year, but since we got some buy-one-get-one-free coupons, I headed over there.

4.  Is it wrong that I wanted to kidnap the little black baby that was at the Jack In the Box?  Ugh.  Good grief, if only all babies were that cute.

5.  Did anyone else see that crazy lady standing in front of the 100% cotton materials at JoAnn just now?  The one who was muttering to herself and almost peeing her pants in anxiety?  That's was totally me.  For some reason, I've inherited my mother's inability to tell which fabrics and colors go together.  I only had to pick two - there's a sewing class at church where we're going to be making a little girl's skirt - and it took me approximately 932 hours to decide.  For the love.

No comments: