Thursday, April 05, 2012

This Week

1.  I've found that I really, really stink at remembering choreography.  In Zumba, there are very few cues.  You just have to jump in and do it - and of course, I can't remember more than 2-3 moves at one time.

2.  The other day, Carolyn decided she didn't need to take a nap.  I put her in her crib anyway and she cried for an hour.  I went back in there to get her only to find that she'd taken off her diaper, thrown it out of the crib, and peed everywhere.

3.  For our last Relief Society activity, we had a garage "free" where everyone set out all their old junk and you could pick up what you wanted.  I got Carolyn a little Elmo stuffy and she thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.  So far, Elmo has taken a bath, been shoved in the toilet, and eaten edamame.

4.  The only way I can keep anything safe in the house is to tell Carolyn that whatever it is is her daddy's.  So, yesterday, I'd gotten myself a few pieces of chocolate to eat.  Carolyn wandered over, grabbed it, and said, "No!  No!  Daddy's candy!"

5.  We've been to two Easter egg hunts so far and I want to take Carolyn to as many as possible.  Because every, single time she opens an egg and candy falls out, she yells, "YAY!"  Cutest. Thing. Ever.