Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Greatest Love of All...

What you may or may not know about me is that I have a deep and abiding love....

...for Costco.

Like, I love Costco so much, I might sell my second born if I was promised that one would be built in Beaumont.

Because I need the stuff they sell.

All of it.

Did you know Costco's cheese is $4.98 for two pounds?

I pay almost $9 for the exact same thing at HEB.

Nutella is $6.25 at HEB.

At Costco, it's $9 for two.

Milk is $1.50 cheaper a gallon.

And don't even get me started on the huge bottles of taco seasoning at Costco.

I don't know why, but if only I could have a giant bottle of taco seasoning, my life would be complete ($3.99 for the entire bottle while one of those little seasoning packets at any store are roughly $1.20).

So, imagine my elation when someone from church told me they had a Costco membership.

And not only that, they would put me in their car and drive me there.

Say what?!

It was heaven.

I had to keep myself from squealing every time I found a deal that put my usual coupon clipped shopping to shame.

I ended up with all kinds of wonderful stuff.

Most notably, these:



Do you see that on the right side?!

TACO SEASONING!

I could die happy right now.

2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Anytime you need a giant bottle of taco seasoning just say the word. I can hook you up.

jlbunting.com said...

Oh, I forgot to mention they used to have a spaghetti one and I REALLY wish they would bring it back!