2. Carolyn has also started trying to feed her stuffed animals her dinner. One of her bears now has pizza smashed all over it's nose.
3. When we read, Carolyn now asks permission to "take" stuff out of the books to pretend to eat or give to her daddy.
4. She is really, really into possession of objects. Everything in the house except for my Kindle is daddy's.
5. She's becoming quite a bit more socially shy than she ever has been. She used to go to just about anybody. Now, she hangs pretty close by me if we're in a place we've never been before.
6. She is obsessed with lights and light switches. She points at them and says, "Faff! Faff!"
7. She's mimicking more and more of what I say, but only when I don't want her to.
8. Today, I told her we were going to the store and she said, "Lowe's? Lowe's Lowe's?"
9. I get a kick out of her pointing stuff out to me when we go out. Her faves are kuck (truck), bo (bird), ca-yo (car), bebe (baby), ba-po (diaper), gokuk (yogurt), lady, toes, fow (flower), goggy (dog), and guck (duck).
10. She misses her daddy now that he's back at work - she carries around one of his mission picture holders for part of every morning, pointing at the pictures and saying, "Daddy? Where did he go? Bye bye, daddy!"