1. Carolyn was 18 months old yesterday. I'm highly confused as to where those 18 months went. She pulled everything out of one of her drawers this afternoon during her "nap" including several size 1 diapers I never used. I honestly can't believe she was ever small enough to fit into them. And even sadder that I never got to enjoy her being that small because she was crying literally all day long.
2. I love root beer floats. Just so you know.
3. Carolyn has learned to say no. Every time I ask her if she's being naughty she says no. Every time I ask her if she loves her daddy she says no.
4. I substituted in my old primary class today. It's been over a year since I taught them last. It's amazing how much kids grow and mature in so little time. Half of them are in first grade already. I started teaching them when they were two. I can't help but think of them as "my" kids.
5. I also received a calling to be a Relief Society teacher today. Best. Calling. Ever.