Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

How do you say thank you when thank you seems....

...so not enough.

Maybe a little cheeky even.

My heart is full today.

So full that it has threatened to spill out my tear ducts several times.

What a sorid sight that would be.

Thanks to our good friends and family, we've had a lovely, lovely Christmas.

Maybe the very best and richest Christmas I've ever had.

Carolyn has been spoiled to the very tips of her toes.

I feel humbled.

And maybe even a little guilty.

Because most of the time, I don't feel like I'm a good enough person to receive such kindness.

Maybe the kindness can be absorbed by Husband and Carolyn and I can go on being the wretch I am.

On top of all of this, today is the day we celebrate the birth of our Savior.

I am grateful for this day to remember him.

And even more grateful, especially at this time, for his atonement.

One more thing for which a mere "thank you" doesn't seem good enough.

No comments: