Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why Yes, I Do Weddings


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUSBAND!

Now, I know what you're thinking.  You're looking at this cake and wondering, "Erin, is there any way you would consider doing my wedding cake?"

The answer, naturally, is yes.  But remember, it'll cost you.  Talent like this doesn't come cheap.

And no, you're not seeing things - the frosting is chunky and also kind of yellowish.  Ironic considering I used a recipe entitled, "The Best Frosting I've Ever Eaten."

All I can say is that if that's the best frosting someone has ever eaten, they're really missing out.

Assessment:  FAIL

The good news is, I purchased Husband the very best present ever.

Brand new undies.

Nothing says, "Congratulations on making it another year" like several pairs of panties.

And with that, I've officially become exactly like my mother.

Assessment:  Unanimous PASS of awesomeness

No comments: