Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Service Opportunity!!


Erin, massage therapy student extraordinaire needs your help. Let's serve her by allowing her to practice massage on you!

What: Get a massage...for FREEEEEEE!

Where: At Erin's house

When: Friday afternoons/evenings (5:30-7:30)

Who: While anyone is welcome, she is especially looking for those who have a little meat on their bones. No offense to the skinny mini girls and boys!


LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS:

As mentioned before, Erin is still a student. This massage is for practice only.

While Erin loves pregnant women, she is unable to let them serve her in this capacity at this time. She has not yet completed her pregnancy massage training.

Erin cannot guarantee that her house will be clean.

Young men and women above age 14 are also welcome. A parent must be present in the room during the entire massage.

The massage table at Erin's house is located right next to the ironing board. However, the massage receiver will not be required to iron before, during, or after the massage.

5 comments:

Holli said...

I got that email! Sign me up!

Porter Family said...

Ummm...next time I'm in Beaumont, I'll take you up on this. Believe me, I have the rear-end you need to practice on. :)

The Crebs Family said...

Too bad I am both Prego and not in Texas, because that sounds SOOOO nice! Why not make people iron a little, they are getting a free massage!

Brigit said...

I really wish I lived in Texas right now.

The Livingstones said...

Is tyler too skinny to get a massage? He really needs one - he's been digging post holes and setting posts now for 4 days.