Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm a Grown Up

I'm a grown up. I know this because today I had to buy a pair of these:


Buying tires is a sure sign of adulthood because they are absolutely no fun. I mean, other than the fact that your car drives better with new tires instead of the six year old ones that wouldn't pass the state inspection. It's like having to buy toilet paper. Or pay for a trip to the dentist.


I also made another exciting purchase this week - a brand spakin' new massage table. Every time I walk by the spare bedroom I have to stop to stroke it. Husband sacrificed his time Thursday evening to make the maiden massage voyage. His evaluation was, "Yeah, this face cradle is a lot better than having to suffocate in a pillow."

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

I always found it was easier to massage someone when they were semi-comatose from the pillow suffocation. I guess a breath hole is nice, though. :) Nice job on the tomatoes.