Sunday, March 08, 2009

What Did I Just Say?

For a couple of years now, Boaz, The Resident Lizard and I have had an understanding: don't touch me or my stuff and I won't touch you. Her contract might also have included something to do with the fact that she was required to pose for pictures whenever I saw fit and that she like it. Boaz was pretty consistent at following my rules. What she failed to do, however, was teach her little Boazes. Guess who I found eyeing my tomato plant this morning:

BOAZ JUNIOR

4 comments:

Holli said...

I always thought Boaz was a boy... Hmm...

Can I just say that I believe if your blog was up for an Oscar, Boaz could win best supporting actor. I love every blog about Boaz.

Erin said...

I always thought Boaz was a boy, too, until all of these little Boazes started showing up. Or maybe Boaz was a boy and lost a territorial war to this little guy. All I know is that this new lizard is going to have to learn some manners.

diana said...

uh oh Texas showdown. Erin vs. Boaz. Keep us posted.

By the way, nice picture! I think you are a wonderful photographer. I love the ones you've taken of the ranch and texas sunsets.

diana said...

Nice pics of husband & flowers too. I didn't see them until I figured out to scroll down. Very nice