Thursday, February 05, 2009

Another Piece of My Mind

1. I wonder where they found all the little Scottish kids with mullets to play in Braveheart. I hope they didn't just cut their hair that way for the movie - a bad mullet takes a long time to grow out. Believe me, I had one when I was 10.

2. I did it! I actually took a test in my massage class where all I did was regurgitate the information without thinking! I got 100%.

3. I totally just bought some fish at the fish counter at the HEB. I don't think I've ever bought anything at the fish counter in my entire life.

4. I was sick all week long - another bout of pneumonia. Thank goodness I didn't have to mess around with weak Japanese drugs this time - I got the good stuff right off.

5. Husband and I volunteered at the Bishop's Storehouse this past weekend. I couldn't help but be surprised (and a little proud) at all the products the church makes. Of course, I'm not sure how I feel about turkey chunks in water.

6. The Receptionist is quitting to move away. I'm sad. I'm also angry because this means that The Doctor is hiring. AGAIN. This is the sixth time he's hired in the two years I've been there. I'm in charge of setting up all the interviews and typing tests and I HATE it.

7. The Paul and The Judy will be here for a short visit in 10 days. I'm so excited, I think I might just wet myself.

No comments: