1. He can tie his tie without looking in a mirror.
2. He can add big numbers in his head really fast.
3. He has begun refraining from fighting back when I decide it's time to wrestle. This helps me think I'm winning all the time.
4. He lets me rub his tummy and the soft part on his arm when I'm feeling sad or needy. He also rubs my tummy when I'm feeling sick.
5. He is a great recipe picker. He can pick anything to make and it always turns out delicious.
6. He agrees that shorts, a sweatshirt, glasses, and piggytails are my best look.
7. He lets me pretend that I'm tough even though he apparently thinks it's funny.
8. He thinks I look good in a headlamp. And he wishes he had one.
9. He tells me when I've got stuff stuck in my teeth.
10. He allows me to pick his zits and practice my limited massage techniques on him even if I accidentally hurt him.
BONUS: For our anniversary, Husband got us set up with DVR. I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to pause and record live TV. It's easily the best invention in the last 500 years beside electricity, sliced bread, and flushing toilets.