1. A night's sleep. Like eight hours. Or like 3 continuous hours would be ok, too.
2. Non-sore breasts. Because I'm pretty sure people lied when they said they wouldn't hurt after 2 weeks.
3. A meal where I can sit down and eat. While it's still hot. Cold eggs = nasty.
4. A day where Carolyn will do what I say. At least part of the day. And where I won't have to tell her not to jump on the couch even once. Or where she won't inadvertently hurt me by kneeling on my shins while I'm feeding Tate. Or where I don't have to yell, "STOP OR YOU'LL HURT YOURSELF!"
5. A car with power locks. And a speedometer and air conditioner and windshield wipers that work.
6. My job back. Or at least a comparable one waiting for me after the beginning of the year.
7. Clothes that fit - pre-pregnancy clothes don't fit. Pregnancy clothes don't fit.
8. The ability to act normally when I don't get enough sleep. Mostly I'm just miserable and I can't pretend otherwise.
9. A flat stomach. Without surgery. Or exercise. Or dieting.
10. A day where I actually feel like a good, smart parent.