Saturday, July 14, 2012

Crappy

Thank the Lord this week is almost over.

It's been crappy.

As in CRAPPY.

After Carolyn being sick Tuesday and me being sick Wednesday, Husband came home sick from work Wednesday night.

He ran a fever all day Thursday and had the full-on body aches.

Thursday night Carolyn put her hand right on a red-hot stove burner.

She ended up with a second degree burn on the pad of her hand and on the end of her fingers.

She doesn't seem any worse for the wear.

Plus, she's super excited about the fact that she gets medicine and aloe vera put on her hand every four hours.

Friday morning I woke up with major, stabbing pain all over my entire body.

I had to drive to work in the rain and stay extra long to make up for the time I'd missed.

I was pretty sure I was going to pass out both on the drive there and the drive back.

By the time I got home, I was also running a fever.

The only one in this house who isn't feeling bad is Carolyn.

She's getting away with murder because neither of us has the energy to discipline her.

Carolyn and I are stir crazy - Carolyn's main purpose in life for the day is to throw everything she finds on the floor and drink cans and cans of Dr. Pepper before we can stop her.

Our house is a pig sty and our kid is hyper.

And all I want is for nap time to come already.


No comments: