Monday, November 28, 2011

Smug

The other day I was reading my friend, Jodi's blog about how her one-year-old colored on their door.

I'm not going to lie, I felt super smug.

I thought, "Man, I've given Carolyn pens and markers for the last five months and nothing like that's ever happened!"

Yeah.

Well, guess what happened not five minutes later?

This:



Right on the couch cushion.

Ugh.

Stupid, stupid, stupid karma!

***********

Carolyn was also having a tough time Friday, Saturday, and yesterday.

Like throwing a screaming, crying temper tantrum every time something didn't go her way.

I went through the entire check-list for reasons why she'd be acting like that and came up with absolutely nothing.

We had to leave church early because good grief, she was SCA-REAMING.

When we got home, I pulled her up on the couch with me to see if I could calm her down.

Twenty seconds later, she was dead asleep.

Oh, and me, too, apparently:


The last time she slept with me like that was when she was three months old.

***********

She's feeling much better today:




************

Carolyn is obsessed with many things including my cell phone, my iPod, and Husband's xBox controller.

Imagine her elation when Husband pulled out the headset!


This is Carolyn's signature crusty whenever you use the camera flash on her.


No comments: