Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Correspondence

Dear Jim Hansen (manager at Market Basket on Phelan and Major),

I love coming to your store.  Your produce manager is so much fun.  And, I've asked you for help several times wherein you went the extra mile by taking me directly to the item I was seeking.  Plus, I also enjoy the poster that says you're hiring with your picture on it that reads, "Can you resist this face?"  It cracks me up every time.

Your friend,

Erin


Dear People Who Decorate Their Yards for Christmas,

Thank you so much for letting me drive by and see your Christmas spirit.  It helps me feel like less of a Scrooge.  And let's be honest, even when I do have a yard, I highly doubt I'll be decorating.  Because good grief, that's a lot of work.

Erin


Dear My Client,

Thank you for being so funny.  And for always keeping me apprised of the latest "sweet ass" deals at Kroger.

Love,

Erin